On November 25 and 26 I will present the 32th edition of an intense two-day workshop on the pragmatic use of UML modeling techniques (and beyond) with lots of hands-on exercises.
Participants modeling activity diagrams with smart use cases
During this workshops we will go through the following subjects in depth:
- A brief introduction of UML and its modeling techniques
- A pragmatic YAGNI approach to modeling business processes and requirements.
- Modeling hierarchical and chronological business processes.
- Modeling traditional and smart use cases.
- Modeling activity diagrams (for use cases).
- Identifying test scenario’s for (smart) use cases using activity diagrams.
- Modeling the user interface.
- Modeling class diagrams.
- Domain driven design.
- Interaction modeling. Bringing together an applications structure and behavior, based on a pragmatic use case driven software architecture.
- Modeling service oriented projects using smart use cases.
- Modeling in agile projects.
- A brief introduction to model driven software development.