It’s too bad there’s only 24 hours in a day. There are so many ideas in my head that I still have to write down, that I have to make a (short) list now to keep my head from exploding.
So here it is:
- White paper on how to do agile SAP projects using smart use cases.
- Article on applying smart use cases in BI project (started).
- White paper on agile accounting models (80% done).
- White paper on my agile methodology Smart.
- Book on agile / Smart in everyday practice (lay-out done). Have to find publisher.
- Book on software architecture and patterns for .Net projects (started). Need to find publisher.
- White paper on pragmatic model driven development.
- Wiki page on how to use Tobago MDA.
- Article on pragmatic model driven development in Java (with Rody).
- Article on Descriptor pattern
- Article on Smart Reference pattern (80% done).
- Blog on agile mediocrity.
- Article on application migration using smart use cases and the Accelerated Delivery Platform (started).
- Ugly blog on the hype of cloud computing, following and extending the hypes around service orientation and component based development.
- White paper on distributed agile software development.
- Book on project anti-patterns (lay-out done).
- White paper on our three references architectures, identifying all types in the layers, and their responsibilities.
- Update the wiki with Smart 3.0 (30% done).
- White paper on level of ceremony in agile methodologies (30% done)
- Wiki page on mixing Scrum and Smart.
- Wiki page on splitting smart use cases to work items.
- Wiki page / article on testing smart use cases (80% done).
- Newsletter item on visit of .NET PAC in Redmond.
- Book on smart use cases.
And moreover (added February 6):
- White paper on agile for software product development.
- White paper about implementing agile smart.
- Blog on questions raised during recent discussion on implementing agile at a large international bank.
- Blog post(s) on going from Twitter API to service oriented software.
So help! Any votes or assistance offered?
For more information around these subjects see: www.accelerateddeliveryplatform.com