Will present keynote and some sessions at Centric internal event on agile software development, targeted at project managers, information and business analysts. This talk specifically targets at the role of information analysis and requirements in agile projects.
Topics will include:
- Does business and information analysis still exist in agile projects?
- Agile requirements
- Where does the backlog come from?
- An agile approach to requirements
- Epics, user stories, huge cases and smart use cases
- The smart use case lifecycle
|woensdag, maart 16, 2011|
This is not a public event…