Although I do publish occasionally, I’ve reached a novelty this month. My writings are published in five different printings in parallel:
- Writing better software faster. Column in SDN Magazine.
- Highway to hell. DevTweet column with Marianne van Wanrooij in SDN Magazine.
- Pragmatic model driven development , part II. Article in Software Release Magazine.
- The bug as feature. Column in Software Release Magazine.
- Extension methods. Article in .NET Magazine.
- Exploratory modeling. Opinion in Computable.
- The unusual art of agile testing. Opinion in Computable (possibly in next issue).
- Shaping service orientation with smart use cases. Chapter in soon to be published book on architecture (published by Ten Hagen & Stam).